I tried so many times last year to summarise 'the year that was' 'what I learned in 2019' '2019 baiiii!' - all of these were potential blog post titles. However I began to realise that I couldn't summarise 2019. It would take more than a single blog post to cover all the life lessons, all the drama, everything that I'm glad to be leaving in 2019.
For those of you who follow me on social media - which should be all of you because, let's face it, I'm awesome! :P - you will see all my nauseating motivational, positivity and self-care posts, you will see the number of events that I am interested vs how many I actually was able to make it to attend *sniffs*, you will see me having fun with friends and our steadily growing family.
I'm not good at posting the live stuff, it's a goal of mine in 2020 to get better at this or at least more decisive about when to pick up and put down the phone/tablet.
Usually when it's the real stuff, I'm in the moment. I'm present. Most of the time if you see me online, I'm checking my friends feeds to make sure I haven't missed anything, responding to direct messages and working on the business.
Some of you wouldn't believe this, but it's actually my least favourite part of running the business, and I'm sure my friends and family will tell you, it's their least favourite part as well! Ha ha, thank you to all the people who've stuck by me even though I may annoy them with all the zumba, dance & events stuff I share, and for the times when I say "hang on! I just have to get this up on my story" they understand.
So here are some of the behind the scenes from 2019 for you to have a giggle and an 'awww' at. Plenty of ugly faces of me for you to save and put in your "I'm going to share this at your 40th" folders ;)
 |
| You're so playful bubba <3 Just one of many times he's begged me for piggybacks. And 9 out of 10 times I give in he he |
 |
| *Exhausted. Yep, my over-exhausted sleep face is sooo pretty ha ha. |
 |
| "Got your nose!" |
 |
| Pictured: Carola (AWAKE Festival) teaching Tobi to dance. |
 |
| "My this issss a comfy armchair!" |
 |
| So many captions come to mind! ha ha, what do you think? |
 |
| On the way to the Wiggles live show. Tobi looks about as impressed to go, as I felt about taking him he he. It's a love/hate relationship for me and the Wiggles. |
Where to find me online:
Personal/Mumlife -
@victoria.anne1
Zumba -
@loveyourfitnesslyfOther -
@hearteaheart
Comments
Post a Comment