What is your word mantra for 2019?


I went out without the little one last night. It was his first sleepover at grandma and grandpas house. They were happy to have him while I rang in the New Year with dancing, friends and a sense of peace knowing that I'd survived 2018. Phew!



I woke up early today. Well I say early, but really it was later than my regular wake-up schedule, but early for someone with a heavier head than normal. I couldn't wait to get back to bubs. I drove with a sense of urgency, but no speeding. Double demerits *grrr* would not be a great way to ring in the New Year.

As I hastily anticipated my return to Tobias, I was distracting myself by listening to the radio (Triple J) and something the radio host said actually grabbed my attention. The summer mornings on Triple J host was talking about her word for 2019. 'Enrich'. She had decided that this was the word she would embrace as her mantra for 2019.

So it got me thinking about what 2019 would mean to me. What was my word?

I decided that my mantra for 2019 would be 'Grow'. This year I want to grow, as a person, as a mother. I want to grow as an Entrepreneur with my new business adventure (Love Your Fitness - LYF). I want to watch my son grow and as he does, I will learn and grow as a mother. Maybe I'll grow some plants? A veggie garden?

I had fun thinking about my word so I came up with this short quiz for you to discover your mantra for 2019.

Scroll down to the QUIZ 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


(This quiz is multiple choice. write down your answers to each question as I haven't figured out how to make this interactive. haha sorry!)

1. Which of these colours jumps out at you?
a) Orange








b) Pink









c) Purple









d) Green









e) Gold










f) Blue









2. Which of these beverages do you want to drink right now?
a) Banana smoothie









b) Tropical Juice








c) Bubble tea









d) Coconut water









e) Salted Caramel Latte









f) Peppermint tea







3. Which of these celebs do you most identify with?
a) Emma Stone (actress)










b) Reese Witherspoon (actress/producer)









c) Christiane Amanpour (foreign correspondent)








d) Beyonce (performer)








e) Nigella Lawson (celebrity chef)









f) Hilary Duff (actress/producer)








4. Which mythical creature is your spirit animal?
a) Unicorn









b) Vampire








c) Fairy










d) Dragon








e) Mermaid






f) Pheonix










5. Favourite destination vacation?
a) Machu Picchu, Peru










b) The Netherlands









c) Mt Fuji, Japan









d) Greek Islands









e) Portugal









f) Malaysia









6. Which of these do you most like to look at?
a) Flowers









b) a Sunset










c) the Stars







d) a Rainbow







e) a Pinterest board of decadent cakes












f) waves lapping at the shore










Click to find out your 2019 Mantra!

Comments

Popular Posts