Dear Other Mothers. RE: Getting back to work with a little one
I have a question for you Mums! 😍
Today I took leaps and bounds with my new business. I decided on a logo, I worked on the Facebook page information and started working on some choreography. I even shared the Facebook page with a few people for feedback. *fingers crossed
I'm so excited to be doing this after years of slugging away, gaining experience and learning lessons that I'm truly grateful for. I'm finally looking up to doing something for myself and its a step towards being a successful mother/woman in business.
I am nervous. Keep on thinking, what if this fails, what if I'm no good. But the time for second guessing myself is over. Officially.
What I want to know from you is, what did you do when starting again. After you had your child(children), what picked you back up and motivated you? I'd love to hear success stories from mums around the world who are now running their own businesses.
Comment below or email victoriagiles99@gmail.com
#mumlife #businessandprofessionalwomen #perthsmallbusiness
Today I took leaps and bounds with my new business. I decided on a logo, I worked on the Facebook page information and started working on some choreography. I even shared the Facebook page with a few people for feedback. *fingers crossed
I'm so excited to be doing this after years of slugging away, gaining experience and learning lessons that I'm truly grateful for. I'm finally looking up to doing something for myself and its a step towards being a successful mother/woman in business.
I am nervous. Keep on thinking, what if this fails, what if I'm no good. But the time for second guessing myself is over. Officially.
What I want to know from you is, what did you do when starting again. After you had your child(children), what picked you back up and motivated you? I'd love to hear success stories from mums around the world who are now running their own businesses.
Comment below or email victoriagiles99@gmail.com
#mumlife #businessandprofessionalwomen #perthsmallbusiness




Comments
Post a Comment